Vehicle Owner Care Instruction & Warranty
Selecting 3M Automotive Window Films gives you peace of mind. That’s because we have one of the most comprehensive warranties you can get. 3M Ceramic Series window films are backed by a limited lifetime warranty should your window film need replacing from bubbling, peeling, blistering or purpling. 3M Automotive Window Films are durable, designed to last and virtually maintenance free. Our films are sold and installed exclusively by professional, Authorized 3M Dealers.
Your vehicle finish is protected with 3MTM VentureShieldTM Paint Protection Film from 3M. Made with pride in the U.S.A.
• You can wash your car as you normally would, using mild soap and water, as early as 24 hours after film has been installed.
• Remove any foreign material (i.e., bugs, bird droppings, etc.) as quickly as possible in order to avoid permanent staining.
• If using a high pressure washer keep nozzle at least 36″ away from film edges to avoid lifting.
• After waxing you car you can remove any wax build-up along film edges with a lint-free cloth.
• Use waxes that do not contain dyes, abrasive polishes and/or rubbing compounds.
• 3M recommends 3MTM Performance Finish when waxing your car.